HOW DOES PRE-ORDER WORK?
1. Select the right tires for you in the catalog and place an order. You will receive a confirmation email with a purchase agreement.
2. We coordinate all pre-orders with the manufacturers. On average it takes 1-2 months to from the day you order till the day the tires arrive. We keep you updated on your order status and confirm exact arrival date.
3. Tires arrive to our warehouse in Kelowna, BC for self pick-up. Canada wide shipping is also available at discounted rates.
WHY ARE THE PRICES SO LOW?
Here are 4 reasons how we can offer quality tires at fair prices:
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TIRES IN WINTER IN BC?
According to Ministry of Transportation either "Mountain/Snowflake" symbol or "M+S" symbol is required. You do not have to have both symbols.
- "Mountain/Snowflake" is a winter tire for severe winter conditions
- "M+S" is an all-season tire
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
You can cancel your pre-order within 48 hours of your payment. You might be able to change your order before the container ships, depending on product availability. The order cannot be modified after the container ships. If you are not completely satisfied with the tire, we will help you find a buyer as long as the tires are not used.
DO YOU OFFER WARRANTY ON TIRES?
Yes, we do offer manufacturer's warranty.
ARE THERE ANY REVIEWS ON THESE TIRES?
Yes, please visit our Facebook page for reviews. More importantly, we have multiple returning customers and work with transportation and construction tires in BC and QC.